Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Skin a Scion Inferno Red tC Car Design

Skin a Scion Inferno Red tC Car DesignThere are some really good entries I've seen, and I don't know if I can match them skill-wise, so I just focused on making something I would want for myself if I could make my own custom car design. I also chose to remove the door handle (keyless entry FTW).

It comes in other colors too(and looks just as good, if not better), but the flame pattern suits red most. I'll be thinking up appropriate designs related to the other colors for the meantime, after which, I'll move on to designing the angled version of the tC.

Also, no wonder this reminded me of a Toyota Altis, Scion is a spinoff brand(or something like that) of Toyota!

--------------------------------
REVISED 8/5/2007
--------------------------------
added ground reflection and spruced up the backdrop a bit with fancy glows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...